Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Where Does the Time Go


Tired_brown_bearOh my gosh, is it Wednesday already? Seriously, I can’t believe it’s the middle of July and I still have so much to catch up on.

I poured the plaster for the mold, but I have to do it again because I didn’t make enough. I’ve added the first layer of color to the fabric for the kilt/skirt for Kandake (it’s more like a sarong). And now it’s time to make a decision about the type fasteners I will use.

I’m trying to push, but I’m tired and I don’t feel well. I think it was something that I ate. I got up this morning to go for my walk and almost didn’t make it. It took me so long to get out of the house that it was 8 o’clock and already hot.

There is so much left to be done and I’m TIRED. Well if I can get enough accomplished maybe I can take a nap.

No comments: