Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Today is a Great Day!


sunrise on lakeThis morning I woke up feeling a little tired. I took the dog and went for our usual walk. Clear skies and bright sun, everything I need to get the creative juices flowing. I'm back home and the blood is wizzing through my veins.

Today I feel like there are endless possibilities! I can write that great story. I’m full of ideas just waiting to jump out onto the page. I am filled with energy!

I'm planning on getting lots done. I’m starting with that costume. It should be finished by the end of the day. The difficult bits of the breastplate are done. I plan to get that WIP right up to the climax. If it weren’t so hot I’d bake a cake. In this heat there is no way I’m firing up that oven!

So…what gets you moving? What will you get done today?

No comments: