Friday, July 22, 2011

Fridays R 4 Fun


Today is Friday. That means another installment of the crazy or strange photos I find interesting.

exclamation pointWhen I was searching for what to show you this week. I came up with the idea of strange and bizarre hairstyles. As I was sorting through the pictures it occurred tome that some of these people were serious about their hair. Because I don’t want to offend anyone, I switched it to animals, dogs mostly.

cat hairThis one is my favorite. It’s a cat that reminds me of Yoda, “There is no try, there is only do.”  lion hair I think of Fabio when I look at this one. I’m not saying it looks like him (legal disclaimer). dog hair Oh yeah, bad hair day. monkey hair  Worse hair day.

Now for our special guests. Lets see if you can guess who or what they are supposed to be. Contestant No. 1 step forward please. golden goldie lockssThat’s right you guessed it, Golden Goldilocks. Johnny Depp has nothing to worry about with this one.pirate-dog lion-zebra-safari-dogThis one is just sad. Even he looks like he wants to cry. psychadelic poodleFlower Power, Psychedelic Dog. This little guy is all set for Halloween skeleton-dogMr. Bones. And can you guess who this is.ninja-turtleThat’s right! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle…uh Dog.

This concludes today’s excursion into the realm of strange hair. And of course the other legal disclaimer…no animals were harmed or injured during this production.

Anybody have a suggestion for next week?

No comments: