Wednesday, August 31, 2011

This is the Beginning of the End


mountain sunsetIt is. It really is. Today I begin writing the ending for the second book in the Nubian Princess series. I can’t believe it.

I have been writing like a…I don’t know what, but I’ve been getting a lot done. It will be nice to tie it all up. I’ll be leaving Nubia for a while. I’ll be back, remember I have the idea for book #3, but I’m headed to the near future. I have a need to write science fiction.

I’m going to take a couple of days off from writing first, though. I need some serious read time. I’ve pulled a couple of books off of my shelves and I’m digging in. Nothing would please me more than to accompany the reading with some good chocolate. Alas, the points, chocolate has quite a few of them. While I’m expanding my horizons with my reading, I have no desire to expand anything else.

So I will see you later. I’ve got to get this manuscript finished so I can dig into those books. I’ll be back on Friday with something strange.

No comments: