Friday, August 12, 2011

Fridays R 4 Fun


wire marshmello dressUnbelievable! With all of the book cover hoopla, I completely forgot about today’s post. I can’t believe I did that. Never fear, here it is
.
Today’s subject is fashion. It is hard enough to believe that someone created these, but it’s even harder to believe people are actually wearing them.
fan dress I guess this works if you or your friends are members of a ‘fan’ club. I know…terrible pun. Can you guess the name of this line? Origami-fashion_21 Origami Fashion…ok. If costume balls are called ‘Masques’  mask dress is that what you wear? If so, this dress will be a real hit. This one isn’t so bad, but it is not my idea of a bridal gown walk in the woods dress Let’s not leave the guys out of the act. This outfit is for the more fashion conscious man.
        Mr. GQ… buck rogers …NOT.  Sunglasses...these glasses are just a little something extra for that day in the sun you planned  .sunglasses I don't think Oakley is in any danger of losing business. And for a more casual look, these pants are for… shoe pants What was the occasion again?

Which of these would you wear?

No comments: