Friday, September 02, 2011

Fridays R 4 Fun


bonnets hat I remember watching television as a little girl and seeing women wear strange hats. Bonnets like these would have me giggling for at least an hour. The hats I found for this post make these women look tame and boring.
A hat was worn for two reasons, protection or self expression.Today you guess which hat belongs to which category. This first one is fairly easy angry hat I wouldn’t want to meet the guy that’s expressing himself with this one. Her hat reminds me of some alien insect invasion. weird antenna hat  Do you think she has a great appreciation for chess. chess hat Talk about potty humor chamber pot hat  I don’t know if you can see it, but she has a room with a sink and a bath tub on her head blue bathroom hat . At least this hat’s useful. tissue hat A few years ago, a politician loved the phrase, “it takes a village”. Is this her hat? village hat What statement is this hat making? ashtray hat pro or con? This hat reminds me of the group Spiro Gyra spiral hat Remember the  Broadway production of Madame Butterfly? butterfly hat
These make me hungry hot dog hat  hamburger hat There’s always room for dessertdessert hats orice cream hat  but  if you want something light berries and chocolate hat. This is the funniest of all because everyone else was being silly and she’s serious.  snakey hat

That’s it for today. See you next Friday. Remember, if you have a particular interest, let me know. I’ll find it.

No comments: