Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It’s Morning Already?


Golden_sunriseLast Thursday I drove to CA. Friday morning I met with Makeda Beck, the cover model, to fit and make adjustments to the costume. Friday afternoon I braided her hair. Saturday morning I visited my critique group in CA. Saturday afternoon I watched the photographer take the pictures of Makeda and took a few of my own.
Saturday evening I went to dinner with a friend. Sunday I celebrated my granddaughter’s eighth  birthday. Sunday night I listened as she and two of her friends giggled and squealed until five in the morning.
Monday I visited with two-month old Brandon and had dinner with his parents. Tuesday we picked up the other grandchildren and drove back to AZ.  Tuesday evening I sent the pictures to the cover designer. I’m exhausted!
And that’s my news for today.

No comments: