Thursday, August 04, 2011

Fridays R 4 Fun


Every Friday I bring you something strange and different. This week is no different. Today I bring you pictures of unlikely houses and buildings that are little beyond surreal.
big shoe house A pair of shoe houses old lady in the shoe house with a matching hathat house New meaning for ‘flip this houseflip house or this oneupsidedown house A house on stilts stilt house A real tree house tree house   Remember the mirrors at the fun house? funhouse mirror house     crazy house or tilted floors tortion house 
This would give me nightmares scary house so would this very strange hosue These are more whimsical  dragon houseodd tree house    stone house  This is just oddcantalever house  And here’s a house that reminds me of my favorite movie…Avatar mysterious avatar mountian house

No comments: