Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Procrastination is My Sworn Enemy

targetsOh yeah! I’ve got it lined up in my sights and with just one little squeeze of the trigger…

Every morning I have a routine. I check my email, turn on my cell phone, review and revise my WIP, and the list goes on. But lately I’ve been putting off one thing after another. That ends here! I will hunt procrastination down with extreme prejudice.

Today I am making a list of all of the things I need to get done in a timely manner. Here we go.

1.  Write –work on sequel and short stories.

2.  Continue to walk through the NP ms to ready it for formatting

3. Work on breastplate – this really should be number 1, but it really doesn’t matter what order I list it so long as I get it done.

4.  Write posts for this blog.

5.  Exercise

6.  Everything else.

So now that I’ve written it down, I had better go do it. By the way, two things, 1) the next post will be on Friday, so look for something fun and 2) I’ve put a new story up on my website.

See you Friday!

No comments: