Friday, June 10, 2011

I’ve Been Tagged! Now Guess Who’s It?

play tagI’ve been tagged! Here’s the line I had to complete. Writing is like…

Writing is like having the windows of imagination wide open and the passing breeze sweeps my ideas across the printed page, or computer screen. Honestly. When I write, images just pour out into words. Most of the time I have no idea where they come from, but I think it is the coolest thing. I watch the storyline develop on the page in front o me.

When I write, something physical happens in my brain that feels really good. I love it. So now you must tell me what the experience is like for you. Here are the writers I’m choosing to tag, but the line is open for anyone to complete.

Smells Like Library Tommy is an awesome writer and artist. He’s also a school librarian who works hard to make the world of books interesting. He even creates displays that are works of interactive art.

The Bookshelf Muse This blog by Becca Puglisi and Angela Ackerman is for all aspiring writers. One of the things I like best on this blog is the emotional thesaurus.

The Happy Nappy Bookseller Doret’s blog  reviews books. She exposes us to books that generally wouldn’t get the attention they deserve. There are so many books that don’t meet mainstream press. Doret gets them out there!

So, Tommy, Becca and Angela, and Doret this tag is for you. Tell us all what you think...Writing is like

No comments: