Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dark No More

I have been dormant for far too long. I could list a million reasons (eg, I moved out of state, my husband retired, weddings, showers, births, etc), but the fact would still remain that I have neglected you. Well, no more! So here is my first offering in a very long time.

I've decided to explore the world of short stories and flash fiction. I have found that I really am enjoying it. One of the reasons is that I get a new idea and I can get to the end within a few days! I am not abandoning the world of novels, instead, I am adding this new love. I decided to start posting them on my website www.stephaniejefferson.com  I'll keep you up to date when I post new stories. You can read Swan Song

There will be more to come, here and on the site.

No comments: