Thursday, June 10, 2010

I've Been Thinking

I've been thinking about where to go from here. My plan is to continue to query agents about Nubian Princess and see how things go. So far I might have two interested, but it's early yet and we'll see what shakes out.

It took me a moment to get back on track, but here I am. Friends and family have been very supportive. My husband is the best guy on the planet. Really. (You might think yours is, but it's really mine.) He encourages me constantly and helps in whatever way he can.

I've decided to work on the next NP book. It's my way of having a tantrum. I think this may be the longest running tantrum ever because it's going to take me a while to get the manuscript finished. The best part about it is that I'm enjoying revisiting Nubia and the characters. I will have to do more research, but that's part of the fun.

I've found out about a press that specializes in YA multicultural science fiction. What a prize! When I finish this manuscript, I'll get back to my other love. The stars are out there waiting for me and I plan to get there.

No comments: