Friday, December 06, 2013

Fridays R 4 Fun

Hello my names is Stephanie and I'm a gadget-aholic. Seriously folks, I'm addicted to gadgets. I can't help myself. As soon as I buy one thing I see something else I'm just dying to have.

For instance, I told my husband that my laptop was too heavy to carry around and bought a new one that had a bigger screen. In my defense, it was a lot lighter than the other one. Then I told him that my iPad was dying and I just had to have a new tablet. So...he bought me Samsung's new Tab 3. Now I've decided my new laptop is too big to carry around and I have to have something smaller. Really!?!?

Well, here's the truth. It's Christmastime and all of the new gadgets are being splashed all over the TV screen and the internet and I'm suffering a serious case of gadget envy. Here are just a few of the things I've been drooling over. Just knowing these hybrids are out there and available is killing me.



         
  
Who can choose? Not to mention justifying the purchase to my husband.


 Then there's this little robot guy you control with an iPhone app. I don't even have an iPhone!


No comments: