Sunday, July 08, 2012

Website Blues


Mad_scientistI need a mad scientist! Someone who can clean up my website AND write boomerang code. Boomerang code would be something that detects destructive code and turns it back on the people who wrote it and those who tried to use it.

Within the last week or so some evil villain inserted a string of code onto my website that corrupted my data base. I hired a company to go in and clean it up, but it looks like the villain may have changed some of the passwords and locked us out!

Now I may have to take the whole thing down and rebuild it. AUUUGH!

I really don’t understand what they get out of doing something like this. Sheesh! I guess it’s like a friend told me, “Some people are the flowers of the world and others are the fertilizer.”

No comments: