Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Hooray! I'm Getting Back on Track



Yippee! I’m coming back. I’ve got energy again. Am I 100%? Not yet, but I don’t need two naps a day just to keep my brain straight. I couldn’t stay away any longer. I missed you.

I’ve been thinking about a new story, one that takes me into another world. The storyline isn’t complete, but it’s unfolding. Yeah, it’s another tween, ‘girl power’ story. That makes the protagonist female around 14, there’s a lion who’s a shape shifter, and there’s plenty of skullduggery and action.

It feels good to have the creative side of me awake and active. I can’t wait to have it all written down.

My granddaughter tells me I don’t write fast enough. She wants me to have a new book ready for her every week. I agree that I should write faster, but I don’t think I can have a new one ready every Saturday. But I'm writing again!

No comments: