Friday, October 21, 2011

Fridays R 4 Fun!


GalaxyMy favorite read is science fiction. It always amazes me the creativity of the stories. I love writing tales about future possibilities or strange imaginings. When I found these images all kinds of storylines popped into my head. I thought I’d share them with you.

Space Tunnel This is how I envision the  entry to a wormhole.    space cloud  Or space burping stars into existence.

If I wrote fantasy with magic, this would be the birthing of a great spell, one that destroyed an enemy.This artist's concept shows a young star surrounded by a dusty protoplanetary disk. This disk contains the raw material that can form planets as the star system matures. Even in the closest star-forming regions, such disks are tiny and difficult to observe directly, but their strong infrared glow can easily be seen by the detectors on the Spitzer Space Telescope.
  beauty in blue And this is what I imagine power looks like

No comments: