Monday, March 08, 2010

Vacation Time!

I am super jazzed. The last week of this month I'm going on vacation. I'm taking a cruise with my husband and some friends. Of course I'm taking my computer, a sack of books, and exercise clothes.

I'm taking the computer for two purposes. One is so that I can check my email while I'm away. The reason I need to check email is that the Amazon/Penguin contest announces it's next round winners while I'm cruising. If I didn't check it, I'd be distracted for the whole trip. If I make it to the next round I'll be in the perfect place to celebrate. If I don't make to the next round I'll have my husband and friends to help console me, plus a lot of good food (the reason for the exercise clothes).
 
The other reason for taking my computer is to write, of course. I never know when an idea will appear. What better place to get ideas than the Caribbean. After all it is the setting for my next WIP. I'm looking forward to getting some flavor and inspiration to and to my research.
 
I've never been to the Caribbean before. I'm really excited.  WAHOO!

No comments: