Thursday, May 31, 2007

Okay, I'm back to being me. Rejection is so stinkin' hard. It is really hard not to take it all personally. But I think I'm ready to give it another go.

Last night while driving home from work it occurred to me that I am limiting myself. I told me that I had to jump through an additional hoop in order to submit to another agent. Why should I? I've decided to send it to her anyway and if they figure out that I may have done it 'not quite right', so what. If they really like it and want to take the work, it won't matter anyway.

So I'm off to the store to get more ink. I will write ! And write! AND WRITE! Hang them all! I am going to flood them with so much stuff they'll have to notice. Some day someone's going to see it and wonder how they overlooked it.

I think I just set a new goal for myself. By my birthday, 2008, I plan to write a mile of pages! There I put it in print, so I have to do it. It's a goal.
What are yours?
J

No comments: