Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hi all. Working on getting over the latest disappointment. This is so tough. I was talking with a friend and telling her how this feels so impossible. I compared it to the graduate process and earning a doctorate in psychology.

That process was difficult, but there were guidelines and information along the way to determine my progress and success. There were ways to know if you were completely wrong or at least in the ballpark. Nothing like the process of writing and getting published.

But hope springs eternal. Yesterday I got some information that might help. I found out that there is a possibility of obtaining a writing coach. I'm not sure what that entails and the possible benefits. I'm still researching it and I'll keep you posted on how this turns out.

Stay tuned.
J

No comments: