Monday, May 14, 2012

I’m Studying: Marketing, Promoting, and all that jazz.


crazyHey guess what? I’m in the process of figuring out how to be truly successful as an author. I thought honing my writing skills to a fine point was the most important part of success, but it’s only part of the package. The other part is marketing and promoting. It turns out these are just as important, so now I’m on a hunt to learn as much as I possibly can.
My first lesson is telling me that I need to change my media audience and the way I’ve been approaching that audience. So now I know that I have to do it all differently, but I still have yet to learn what that looks like.
Well, folks that means changes they are a-coming. But I can’t tell you when that will happen until I know what know what needs to happen. Very crazy making.
Sheesh! This writing thing is so much harder than I ever thought it would be.

No comments: