Friday, March 30, 2012

Where I’ve Been


Farm-Fresh_direction I haven’t disappeared. I’ve been on book tour! I released PRINCESS KANDAKE in February and everything exploded! I have made several trips to California to present and sell my book and I have another planned for next month. Then I get to present in Arizona for a bit.

I had no idea there was so much work involved in being published. Talking about the history of the book and the ancient kingdom of Nubia have been a blast. I’m worn out, but I can’t wait to do more!

Now all I have to do is figure out how to maintain my writing schedule, my travel schedule and budget, blogs, Facebook, and Twitter. I’m not complaining, not by a long shot. It’s just that I had no idea the amount of work that would be involved. I’m open to suggestions, hints, and advice on that score.

Success is great! In the first six weeks of the book’s release, I’ve sold over 300 copies and the numbers are climbing. Am I excited? I’m delirious!

I’m adding a Book Tour page to my website. Check it out. Soon there will even be a picture of me with the cover model!

No comments: