Saturday, January 21, 2012

Fridays R 4 Fun!


Usually I find interesting pictures or strange and different subject matter to post about on Fridays. But today I can’t think of anything more interesting than this.

I have two publications available and I’m dying to share them. The first is a short story that was published in the magazine, Beyond Centauri! The title of the story is As Long as You Clean Up After Him.
Here’s the cover!
published covers 002
You can get a copy from Sam’s Dot Publishing

The other publication is my debut novel, PRINCESS KANDAKE. It’s the first book in the Nubian Princess series!
published covers 001 
You can get a print or electronic copy through the links on my website.

And here are the two covers together
published covers 003
I can’t wait until I have a whole string of covers to share!

No comments: