Friday, July 30, 2010

Wow, has it been that long?

It's been a while since I've posted. I'm sure some of  you are wondering where I've been and what I've been up to that would keep me away so long. Remember the wonderful distraction I now have? It's not the only one. I've been celebrating my birthday. It was July 21st, but I'm still celebrating.

I keep telling myself that it's time to get back to work, but apparently I'm not a very good listener. I got great gifts from my family and wonderful wishes from friends. My husband started with buying me the beach cruiser I've be drooling over. It's bronze with beautiful tan scroll work. It has a brown leather seat with braid and tassel trim. It even has a black basket in front and a bell. I've been riding it just about every day.

Then the darling man surprised me with an iPad! I have an iPad! I've been playing with it every day. There are so many wonderful things I can do with it. I've even been using it to keep up with the daily news. I'm still searching for great writing Apps. If any of you know of some good ones, please pass them my way.

Then my daughter and her family treated me to my favorite breakfast of tasty Belgian waffles and sausage,  in bed! On top of that, they gifted me a Keurig coffee machine! I've been planning to buy that thing for over 3 years and now I have one. It makes great iced tea.

These are the thing that have been distracting me. I've asked myself, more than once, where is your discipline? The answer is, gone until after my birthday. But how long will that be? What will get me back in line?

Well it's going to have to be soon. I've got lots of work to do and storylines are calling out to me, begging me to come back.

No comments: