Monday, September 30, 2013

Eureka! Success!

Could it get any better...the contest has a winner and the book now has a title! I am super excited, not to mention  relieved. So here it is:

Warrior 
of the 
Egyptian Kingdom

Great thanks to contest winner and title creator: 
Carrie Malinowski

The more I look at it the more I love it. It's perfect. It encapsulates every plot point of the novel. Did I say I love it? Well, I do! So Carrie, you get the first peek at the cover and an advanced copy of book #3 of the PRINCESS KANDAKE series due to be released February 1, 2014. Oh and don't forget, you will also have a huge mention in the acknowledgements of that book! Thank you so much.

Allow me to express my sincere gratitude to everyone who contributed their wonderful ideas to this quest for a title. Let me tell you that I was truly stuck. I couldn't come up with a single working idea and all of you had some really great ones! I can't thank you enough. You saved my bacon.

Whew! I can finally move on to selecting photos for the over. I guess I could have done that before now, but every time I opened that file I kept thinking, "what if this doesn't reflect the title?" So now there's nothing getting in my way. Once I get the pictures sent to the cover designer I can focus on something else...like marketing.

For me this is the most difficult part of being an author telling everyone far and wide that I have a new book out and would you please buy it. I have to come up with inventive ways to get you to fall in love with the story before you read a single word and at the same time not seem like I'm begging or nagging. So if you have any suggestions on that, I'll gladly accept those, as well.

No comments: