Saturday, August 10, 2013

So Much to Do, So Little Time

I have been over-committed and overwhelmed the past few weeks. Determined to get through this with my mind in tact, I have made a point of turning new projects and requests away with as gentle a 'no thank you' as I can muster. In spite of the 'no thank yous' things keep coming, things that I must do. So I trudge on and take short naps where I can.

I was reading email and an author friend, Lynn Kelley, sent me a link to another author's website. Susan Kaye Quinn is stellar! Not only is she a fantastic writer, her videography is beyond words. She inspired me to do something I never even considered, create a book trailer. I have to share this.



Who would not be inspired after something like this! I am on a mission! I will do this!

Of course I can't start at this level, so I've laid out a plan. As soon as I get out from under the press of demands, I will begin fooling around with Movie Maker and trying things. I even ordered a book to help me with my newest endeavor. I can't wait to get started.

No comments: