Monday, August 19, 2013

Great News and a CONTEST!

Here's the good news, I completed the manuscript for book #3 of the PRINCESS KANDAKE series. Well...I completed the first draft, at least. Now it's on to the editing and revision process. But I have a bit of a problem. What am I going to call the thing?

It has a working title, but I'm pretty sure it won't do for the completed book.  I thought I had figured it out the night I typed the final words, but that title did not stand up to the light of day. I think I need help on this one. So if you're willing to help me, I'd love it!

I realize in order for you to come up with a viable suggestion you need to know something of the book and a bit of the main character. For those of you who have read my books you have a head start, but I'm willing to help everyone catch up. If you are interested in helping with the title, comment on this blog and I'll send you a FREE ebook of the first PRINCESS KANDAKE book.

Wait! Why don't I just make a contest of it? Okay here goes. I will post a blurb about book #3 on the on Monday August 26th. I'll begin accepting suggestions on Monday September 9th and will announce the winner September 30th.

So here's where you ask, "Is there a prize?" Of course there's a prize!!! The winner will receive a huge mention in the acknowledgements of book #3, they'll get an advanced peek of the book cover, and receive a signed copy of book #3 before it's release date of February 1, 2014!

What to you say...will you help me?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited! My wheels are turning.

Stephanie, PQW said...

Awesome Claire! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Robyn Campbell said...

Gosh, I wish I had the time to think. But I hope you get some great ideas, Stephanie. I'll facebook this for you though.

Stephanie, PQW said...

Thanks, Robyn! I don't even know how you'd have time to do that, either