Friday, July 12, 2013

Making the Digital Real

Imagine if a book became real. I, for one, think that would be supercool! Well...I guess that would depend on the book. Tales of zombise, vampires, and other horror characters need to remain in print form only. But...

I've been thinking about how I could make my ebooks better. What if I could transport you to the world in which the stories take place? Or, what if I could bring an object from the story into your home? I think we aren't that far from this becoming a reality.

I love TED talks. If you haven't experienced them here's you first opportunity. In this 'talk', the presenter, Jinha Lee, speaks about pulling pixels from your computer into your reality. Take a look. I'm pretty sure that after watching, you'll be hooked on TEDtalks too.


No comments: