Thursday, December 29, 2011

Time with Friends


exclamation pointYesterday I had an opportunity to spend time with my former critique group. It was wonderful! We spent time catching each other up on what was happening for them. Most of all, they celebrated with me the up-coming release of my new book, PRINCESS KANDAKE.

These are the people that were with me from the very beginning. They listened to each and every chapter offering ways to make each line better. What great friends, talented and supportive! They have even included my book launch in their blogs, tweets, and on the Facebook news feeds.  It was only appropriate that they should get the first peek.

Now that I have relocated to Arizona, I miss meeting with them and getting their input. We will forever be connected. Every time I come to town they allow me to sit in with them at their critique gatherings.

Please join with me in my excitement of the release of  PRINCESS KANDAKE, available February 1, 2012.
PrincessKandakeFINAL.jpg web

No comments: