Friday, February 14, 2014

Introducing...Between the Lines! A different kind of newsletter.


Here's what we've all been waiting for...my newsletter. It's a different kind of newsletter. One that's fun and very friendly to my readers.

Every month a new installment will be available for viewing on YouTube or in your email inbox. And here's the cool part. You can interact with Soji. Ask her anything you want to know about my books, the characters in them, my writing process, or me. All you have to do is leave your questions in the comments, send her a tweet @SojiBTL or text her on WeChat:SojiBetweentheLines. Or, you could drop Soji a line on my author page on Facebook.

So here's your chance to find out how it all gets started.




To receive this great new newsletter, just sign up here, on my author page, or subscribe to my YouTube channel. Let's have great fun together.


2 comments:

LynNerdKelley said...

I love your new marketing idea, Stephanie, and your unique newsletter. Very cool that you're going to put it on YouTube, too! Cheers!

Stephanie, PQW said...

Thanks Lynn!