Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Beyond Beyond Books


Hello Everyone! I’ve been away for a while. I’ve been busy trying to put my new business together. Today is the official launching. I am now Beyond Beyond Books! I even had a logo designed.

See…
BBBooks-Logos-proofsWhat do you think?

I have a brand: Stephanie Jefferson, action ‘Tween writer. I have a platform: I write clean, safe books for the ‘Tween audience. I have a business plan and a marketing plan.

Just so you know, my goal for 2013 is to publish book #2 of the Princess Kandake series. I also plan to launch a ‘boy’ book series, Street Guardians. The first book will debut Thanksgiving weekend 2013.

I can’t tell you how excited I am, but I know this will keep me busier than a                                        . You fill in the blank.
Well, I’ve got to go. There’s so much for me to do!

No comments: