Tuesday, April 27, 2010

WOW!! Semifinalist!

That's right, I've made it to the semi finals. I can barely stand it. The contest started with 5,000 entries. Then that was cut to 1,000 and again to 500. Now they have cut that down to 50 and I'm still in the running. How awesome is that?!

I checked the website early this morning and the list had not been posted. Then I checked again in the afternoon and still nothing. I went to the movies to distract myself. I saw How to Train a Dragon, a really cute film. When I got back I went online to the Amazon site and found that the list was posted AND MY NAME WAS ON IT!!!!

If you still haven't reviewed the excerpt, now is the time.

Go to http://www.amazon.com/  and search Nubian Princess by Stephanie Jefferson. It's Kindle ready. No Kindle? Don't worry, just download Kindle for PC/Mac.

Now buy ($0.00) Nubian Princess. It will be downloaded to your Kindle PC/Mac. Read the excerpt and then review it on Amazon. Of course you loved it and will give it a 5 star rating. Don't wait to do this. The editors are reading all the reviews and using that as part of the judging criteria.

Now here's the big deal, between May 25 and June 2 vote for NUBIAN PRINCESS.

No comments: