Friday, May 25, 2007

Okay, this is just bad. I'm feeling totally inadequate to continue. I can't face that piece again. (Of course you don't know which piece I'm talking about. It hasn't been published, yet!) Every time I think about going in and making the changes needed, I just want to cry. Or maybe blow up my computer. Not a good idea.

I've been searching myself all day for answers. My brain and my heart are just in shreds. I feel so discouraged. I don't think I can do it.

Then I got this really crazy idea. What would happen if I just didn't touch it. You know, work on something else. Something that's new and exciting. I think that maybe what I need is a change. Change of view, perspective.

Thinking about the next piece feels better. So off I go to let the new project grow in my head. I may not find peace, but at least I've gotten my 'achieve' voice to sing a different tune.
J

No comments: